Saturday, January 20, 2007

Remote Experiment


So I've decided to expand my photographic skills by learning how to use remote cameras. This past week I set one up at the Razorback's game against Georgia. Thankfully the camera didn't fall off the backboard and kill anyone! I just need to kill the glare at the bottom of the frame with a mask around the lense...and a better camera position so the square is gone...also using strobes would really help the quality. Basically there's a lot of room for improvement, but I was happy since it was my first attempt.

1 comment:

Andrew Smith said...

That is REALLY good for a first attempt! Heck I think most remote users would be happy to get that shot regardless of how many times they've used remotes before.

(BTW I know this post is a couple of months old, I just found your blog from the lunar eclipse link on SportsShooter.)